Korea Thai.com
Music & Drama
You can ask your question of Korean Music & Drama in this board

Tory Lanez Showcases Fresh Hairline in "Do The Most" Video

PAGE INFORMATION

NAME Coy Furlong DATE24-01-10 20:46 VIEW86TIME COMMENT0

CONTENT

Tory Lanez new video "Do The Most" is now out.

Throw together a bomb storyline, a few outfit modifications, some fashions, and you got your self the video for Tory Lanez new tune, "Do Probably the most." The video is much more than a few flashy scenes, though, because the team really covers numerous ground within 2 minutes and 38 seconds, which is sort of spectacular. The video opens with Tory catching his lady in mattress with another man. This immediately catches wind and is picked up by Quarantine News. The "Talk To Me" rapper does lose any sleep though since this starts him on a path of debauchery, bedding a mess of ladies.

A bit further within the video, you discover that Tory is not completed with the dude who took his lady and the rapper pledges, "I’m gonna get my ex-b***h back." HE lives as much as his words as two separate beatdowns, one within the barbershop and one other at a restaurant, leaksoff.com see Tory reuniting with his princess. The video is funny and entertaining and fairly an accomplishment for Midjordan & Tory Lanez, who directed the undertaking. The rapper handled a lot of the modifying, as we’ve seen in other movies, with Nicholas Belotti chipping in to assist.

While the followers are loving the track, they couldn’t assist but roast Tory for his hair. He raps on the observe, "See my hairline contemporary don’t be touchin my sh*t."

One fan wrote, "Go back to the baldy my man. I’m not gonna mark drop where. But you uncovered your damn self all through the entire video bro lol . The hair will not be looking natural like once you 1st obtained it .

LIST OF COMMENTS

NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.

-->

서울특별시 중구 남산동2가 45-10 코리아타이   |   Korea Thai.com, 45-10, Namsandong 2ga, Junggu, Seoul, Korea 04630
Tel : (02) 752-6363, (02) 753-6262   |   Fax : (02)778-7812   |